Top 5 Advantages Of Home Automation
Home automaton has been around for several years, with systems that let you control the lighting, temperature, door locks, window curtains, appliances and much more. Earlier years of automation, its considered a luxury but as smart phones and tablets become increasingly common to every household, home automation is becoming easier to use and dramatically more affordable. Here are the top 5 advantages why you should install home automation in your home.
- Safety. The ability to control small appliances and lighting with your fingertips anywhere you are will add safety in your home. You can make sure appliances are off when its needed to be off and on when its needed to be on.
- Security. The ability to lock the door through your phone is one of the greatest benefits of home automation. This will give you peace of mind knowing that the door is close and not guessing. The fact that you can be alerted each time someone enters your home also allows you to monitor who is entering your home at all times, especially when you are not there.
- Convenience. The ability to control everything with your fingertips is very convenient. You never leave the house without your wallet, keys and your smart phone. With our smart phone always with us, we can easily monitor our home and control everything with just touch of a finger.
- Saves Time. Since we are living in a very fast-paced environment, we don’t even have time to worry about our home. With home automation, we can save time going back to our home and make sure everything is order, like if the kids close the door from school or turn on the lights when you get home.
- Save Money. This is the biggest advantage of home automation. With the ability to control the light, whether dimming or turning on/off on specific time will saves homeowner a great ton of money. You can save money through household temperature, with proper automation in window shades and automated thermostat. In addition, you can save gas, by not driving back home if you forgot to turn off appliances or lock the door.