Introducing Lutron’s Palladiom Shading System
Lutron is introducing the new Palladiom Shading System, a beautiful, new shading solution that features highly-crafted exposed hardware for the world’s most exquisite homes. This new aesthetically-driven solution offers industry-leading shading performance and reliability, plus seamless integration with Lutron’s HomeWorks QS system and other third-party products to create an immersive light, shade and temperature control experience.
An Elegant, Simple Design To achieve the desired minimalist aesthetic desired by the architecture and design community, Lutron completely redesigned its shade drive and structural architecture, ensuring the Palladiom Shading System would be visually striking in an exposed install condition. Lutron’s archetypal Palladiom keypad was the inspiration for the design language exemplified by the brackets and hembar for the Palladiom Shading System – minimal in form and deliberate in its simplicity.Palladiom Shading System features include:
- large window capacity: available for shades up to 12’ by 12’ within a slender 3” profile
- symmetrical ½” light gaps, the smallest light gaps of any Lutron automated shade
- hand-polished hardware that’s available in a variety of metal finishes
- clean finish: minimal profile brackets elegantly conceal all wiring, structural fasteners and the programming interface
- The Palladiom Bottom Rail completes the look with a slim, metal hembar that perfectly fits into the negative space behind the bracket when the shade is fully open.
- accommodating design: highly-specialized window covering and custom installers can now offer clients a high-performance shading solution designed for exposed conditions, eliminating the need for custom pockets or bulky fascia
Palladiom Shades will be available to select dealers, including Powerfull Systems, in December, with broader availability in early 2018.
For more information, and how Powerfull Systems can provide specifications, installation, and support, call us today.